HOW TO FLASH QUALCOMM LG DEVICES, LG E400 OPTIMUS L3 UPGRADE GUIDE
LG devices that comes normally with qualcomm CPU in the area of its flashing due to occurance of any software issue that may call for such action will require the use of compatible software made solely for the LG devices at hand while making sure the software version is properly taken note of this can be done only on a pc running on windows XP with the use LG flash tool called (KDZ Tool) which is the tool created by LG for solely the purpose of flashing or updating its device whether Qualcomm, Inferion, CDMA etc.
LG Qualcomm CPU flashing procedure:-
– Make sure to install the LG Android drivers making sure the pc detects the phone with a good hand shake and connection.
– Use a very use of a very healthy USB cable
– Be sure to assert whether the device to be flashed is original LG product
– Charge battery above 30%(percent)
– Do not connect or disconnect any other device from pc
– Close any program that may interfere with the progress of the process as it may lead to flaws in the operating system of the windows which may put the device at the risk of witnessing a corrupt bootLoader which is a very worst case scenario
– Boot device into download mode by pressing the adequate boot buttons like:- pressing volume(+) and volume(-) button and also home button with power button while connecting the USB cable to Launch the device manager to ensure there is good handshake between pc and connect device if not reinstall drivers correctly.
– Select the KDZ file to be flashed on the LG device at hand
– Click on the start button then patiently wait for the KDZ tool to do the extraction of the software before the flashing proper will begin automatically provided it connect properly with the device
– A status bar will appear at the top of the tool showing the progress status and there will be need to wait for the processes to finish to avoid damaging the device
– Disconnect device from pc wait for first boot to complete